02 July 2007

Pressure to be Clever

I've now changed the title of this blog twice, and I'm struggling to find something witty and significant. The first title was "Everywhere and Beyond," the rational being that this is essentially a travel blog. This explains the heading for my first post. While I am traveling to many places this year, "everywhere" and/or "beyond" are both too exaggerated.

Title number two: Corners of the Globe. Title three: Here and There. I seem to be preoccupied with the theme of place. I nabbed the first for the URL, but "Here and There" was already taken. The idea is basically that, wherever I go, there I am and writing about it to keep people updated on my adventures.

I don't know how important the title is for my purposes, but since the only three blogs I read have interesting names I felt I should put forth a little more effort. I'm leaving for Haiti in three days and still reeling from the move back to Indy from school. While I should be preparing for my trip and sorting through all of my possessions, I'm only preoccupied with finding the right blog title before I leave, even though it will probably change several more times in the coming months.

No comments: